In the scorching August heat — a drastic change from the frigid October 2014 unveiling ceremony — the Friends of Upper Fort Garry cut the ribbon at the Governor's Gate, officially opening Upper Fort Garry Provincial Park to the public. Members of the HTFC team were on hand to join in the celebration, along with representatives from Cohlmeyer ...Continue Reading →
Search this site
- Job Opportunity: Landscape Architectural Technician/Draftsperson
- Heather Cram Receives MALA Life Member Award
- ICYMI: Happy Holidays from HTFC
- Adapting to COVID-19
- ICYMI: HTFC Celebrates 50 Years… and Winter!
- We’re Throwing a Party!
- A Prairie Landscape Companion
- WFP Column: Learning Curve
- WFP Column: The Path Forward
- A Timeful Way