In early July 2013, HTFC was excited to be a part of the Grand Opening of the 40th Winnipeg Folk Festival! This year's festival unveiled numerous site redevelopments, such as the Festival Plaza, wayfinding signage, shade tree plantings, the Donor Recognition Forest and two new forest stages. ...Continue Reading →
Search this site
- Job Opportunity: Landscape Architectural Technician/Draftsperson
- Heather Cram Receives MALA Life Member Award
- ICYMI: Happy Holidays from HTFC
- Adapting to COVID-19
- ICYMI: HTFC Celebrates 50 Years… and Winter!
- We’re Throwing a Party!
- A Prairie Landscape Companion
- WFP Column: Learning Curve
- WFP Column: The Path Forward
- A Timeful Way